Well, it’s almost Thursday so I am going to go ahead with my list. If I were white and nerdy like my hubby I would know how to make this post tomorrow morning.
1. The smoky smell in my house from making smores with the kids tonight. It felt like camping, sitting on a blanket by the fire while the kids caught lightening bug – actually better than camping because I can sleep in my bed.
2. Catching up with old friends from our Snow Hill Youth Group days at Jordan and Kody’s wedding.
3. Squirting Mike and hearing my kids laugh at the bumper boats at Celebration Station in Greensboro.
4. Eleven people that followed Jesus’ command in baptism on Sunday! May God continue to bless Cornerstone
5. Hiking with our amazing teens at Pilot Mountain on Tuesday. You guys are the best even if you did saran wrap the car and put fishing line all over the driveway 🙂
6. The awesome opportunity to talk to our teenage girls about purity on our retreat next week. Not to mention we are retreating at the beach. I am always thankful for the beach!
7. Ok I have to say it. I am thankful for laundry. It is overtaking my house today but we have nice clothes to wear and a nice washer and dryer and a house with closets to hang it all in.
What are you thankful for?