1. My two little ninjas that have been playing in the fall air today and somehow brought a dead tree from the woods into my garage.
2. That Emma is doing great in school and really likes it. She is becoming so responsible and motivated.
3. All the people that have sponsored me for Race for the Cure – thanks!!
4. Getting together with some awesome ladies this week to talk about children’s ministry.
5. Moving into our new facility – I’ll have to post some pictures soon. Greater things are still to be done in this city . . .
6. Even though I hate to see summer go – the leaves are beautiful.
8. Pumpkin Spice Latte’s from Cones and Coffee – maybe we don’t need a Starbuck’s in Galax after all.