1. A break from the kids outreach that we have been doing this week at the Fiddler’s Convention. It’s wet and rainy this morning – a nice morning to stay in and drink a cup of coffee
2. All six of the kids in my house this week and the memories they are making. Stephanie you have some sweet little girls. Mike says he feels out numbered by females this week.
3. That Luke still has his front teeth after face planting on the concrete when his scooter got a little out of control.
4. South Carolina peaches
5. My husband who is turning 35 in 2 days!
6. Reservations at the Inn at Virginia Tech next week for a night away with my 35 year old husband.